200ml Coconut Milk
200ml Fresh Milk
2 Tbsp Gelatine
80g Caster Sugar
- Place the water into a heat proof large bow and sprinkle the gelatin over the water, leave the gelatin to sit and bloom
- Put the fresh milk, sugar and coconut milk into a saucepan, heating it up gently and stirring the mixture gently with a whisk at all times.
- When the milk mixture start to boil, simmer for a couple of minutes then turn of the heat and pour the mixture over the gelatin. Continue to stir.
- Pour the mixture into jelly moulds and leave to cool before placing in the fridge for approx. 5 hours or until set.
- To unmould, dip the jelly base into hot water for a few seconds, then gently ease the jelly out. NB I prefer to place the mixture into a very lightly oiled tray and cut the Coconut Pudding when set vs Jelly moulds.
- Serve with fruit or just as it is.