BY ANASTASIA CHOO
- Olive oil
- 12 chicken thighs and drumsticks
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 200g chorizo, cut into small chunks
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp hot smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 3 litres chicken stock
- 375g paella rice
- Flat leaf parsley chopped to make 2 tbsp
- 1 lemon, halved
- Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/Gas4.
- Heat 4tbsp olive oil in a very large wide shallow pan, season the chicken and brown it all over in batches. Remove the chicken and drain on kitchen paper.
- Add the chorizo, onions, peppers, and garlic to the same pan cooking until the peppers and onion start to soften.
- Add the paprika and chili stirring for another minute then add the chicken stock.
- Place the chicken pieces back in the pan, bring the stock to simmer and cook, covered over a gentle heat for 15minutes.
View original post 70 more words