Ingredients: Makes 4-6 portions
- 2 large ripe mangoes, skinned, stoned and chopped
- 1 lime, grated zest and juice
- 40g icing sugar
- 2-3 tbsp Cognac
- 280ml double cream
- 2 meringue cases, gently crushed
- fresh mint leaves to garnish
- Blend half of the chopped mango in a food processor until puréed, keep aside.
- Mix together the lime zest, juice and cognac then add double cream and whip until it holds shape. Fold in the crushed meringue.
- Divide the chopped mango into serving glasses, add the cream then top with puréed mango. Add mint leave to garnish and serve.