Ingredients: (makes approx 18-22 servings)
460ml champagne or cava
120ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
120ml simple syrup
4 sachets of gelatine powder
gold cake sprinkles
- Mix together the simple syrup and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well then pour into a saucepan and gently sprinkle the gelatine over the liquid.
- Leave the gelatine to soak for two minutes then heat over a medium heat, stir often until the gelatine has completely dissolved; approx 3-5minutes)
- Remove saucepan from heat and add the champagne and gin, stir well to ensure liquid is blended.
- Pour into a lightly greased loaf tin and chill until fully set, best chill overnight.
- Gently flip set gelatine onto a sheet of parchment paper and cut into squares or cut with a biscuit cutter
- Garnish with edible gold cake sprinkles and serve. Cheers!