Easy Effortless Pancakes
Ingredients: Make approximately 8-10 pancakes.
200g plain flour
4 large eggs
600ml fresh milk
2tbsp vegetable oil
Pinch of salt
Fry light butter spray
- Place all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and whisk until a smooth batter is formed; to save time i used an electric hand whisk.
- Gently heat up a medium size frying pan and coat with a light mist of butter spray.
- Add a ladle of the batter to the pan, coat entire base and cook both sides until golden brown.
- Cover the cooked pancakes with a cotton tea towel until all the batter used up.
- Serve with fresh fruit, maple syrup or simply with a squeeze of fresh lemon and a sprinkling of sugar…anything you fancy. Enjoy!