Summer Fruit Clafoutis
a little butter to grease baking dish
500g summer berries (blackberries, cherries pitted, raspberry, blackberries)
50g plain flour
60g ground almond
3 egg yolks
250ml double cream
80g caster sugar
a little icing sugar for dusting
- Grease a flan or baking dish approximately 23cm in size.
- Arrange the washed and prepared fruit in the dish.
- Combine the remainder of the ingredients (not icing sugar) in a blender and mix until a smooth batter is produced.
- Pour batter mixture over the fruit and bake on Gas 5 for 20-25minutes or until the batter is cooked.
- Dust with a little icing sugar if desired, best served warm with cream and can be eaten cold too. Enjoy!